Amber says ~ I have not updated in a while, so I wanted to share my pics. I star…


Amber says ~ I have not updated in a while, so I wanted to share my pics. I started Plexus in March 2013, very very sick with Celiac disease, Barrett’s esophagus, high blood pressure, migraines, and Hashimoto’s disease. Since starting, I have lost 40lbs, I am off ALL medications (7 in all) that I was on for the above illnesses, and I have gained control of my digestion and eating behaviors, which were erratic from the time i was 12 yrs old. Please be patient with Plexus and let it do it’s job! Don’t expect a miracle if it took many years to get where you’re at. Plexus works! I am living proof. Let plexus guide you on your weight loss journey.. Nutrition is 80% of weight loss. Exercise is only 20% so you can do the math. Call 2816581234, email tlajcy17@yahoo.com or visit www.telly.myplexu… Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results. #money #cash #green #dough #bills #crisp #greens #lightweight #liftweights #workfromhome #makemoney #residualincome #allnatural #pcos #plexus #pinkdrink #plexusslim #pcosfighter #active #weightless #follow4follow #healthy #paid



Source by sharhegge

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

BRO DIET VS MUSCLE DIET by Jason Maxwell – Bro diets suck are not fun and are no…