Some days my taste buds even #surprise me Not your usual #personaltrainer #heal…
Some days my taste buds even #surprise me Not your usual #personaltrainer #healthymeal post but some days i just feel like eating a volcanic explosion of confusion in my bowl Im not perfect & neither are my #eatinghabits all the time and thats ok! I try to get my PT #clients into the habit of keeping #fooddiaries to track what when & why they eat through out the day. I notice a lot of clients shy away from filling in the days their eating habits go off track. So this is me showing you all its ok not to be perfect all the time. Im not here to judge only here to help show me the good the bad & the ugly.! Ill show you the #changes you can make to get the best #results out of your #efforts The #benefits of #foodtracking are to name a few….. 1. You become a lot more #mindful of the foods you eat & more #aware of foods that are bad for your #health&fitness #goals …. 2. You have records to look back on to see what & how you ate on the weeks you felt more #motivated #healthier #happier #stronger … plus the weeks you felt tired low unmotivated! So you can try to follow the #good weeks examples to help you #stayontrack more often… 3. I get a clear picture of your eating/drinking habits so I can give you the best most detailed #advice possible on what to change & how to do it… #Results come from a good combination of effective #exercise & #healthyeating ….. Remember you cant out train a bad diet!! Use the #8020rule (eat healthy foods 80% of the time less healthy foods 20% of the time) and you should start to see the results you want This here is part of my 80% & my 20% I had #chicken left over from last nights dinner… so still healthy! #Lettuce & #fetacheese still in my healthy range then a tasty lashing of Heinz baked beans just because the beans are going in my 20% range due to the sugars & salts in the sauce but this tasted pretty nice so I #enjoyed it fully without allowing myself to feel guilty My 20% choices get much worse than this so dont worry if your thinking this isnt too bad I can do much much worse but I try to keep that to 20% of the time #fit2burn

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น