To be completely honest when I started working out I did these weighted oblique …
To be completely honest when I started working out I did these weighted oblique side bends thinking its how I should train abs- I may have even show them in some of my old old videos I have since learned why they are not good for the obliques and better options to do instead- like the unilateral weighted walks I show in this video! Your core muscles are meant to resist movement- not create it! Thats why I now always show plank videos rather than sit ups This exercise in particular will just put a heavy lateral strain on your spine which can lead to soreness (not the good kind) or injury The walking variation I show is how your abs are meant to be trained- through actively trying to keep your body in an straight/neutral position (once again like what planks do!) if you find these easy try going slow and exaggerating lifting your leg up and out- your abs should be what is balancing out the weight on one side! Like always I must sadly say that abs are 80% diet 20% exercise/lifestyle- and sadly you cannot pick and chose which body parts lose fat and which ones hold on to fat with the life- everyones body is different – – Ball for Me// Post Malone – – – #progress #fitness #fitnessmotivation #gym #gymlifestyle #bodybuilding #bodypositive #bodylove #absworkout #abs #workout #workoutroutine #workoutvideo #mentalhealth #proud #dowhatyoulove #miraclemorning #vegan #plantbased #happy #healthy #personaltrainer

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น