In the picture you can see the 3 phases of my decrease of 50kg. Total decrease: …


In the picture you can see the 3 phases of my decrease of 50kg. Total decrease: 53kg. The left photo was the start with 118.5kg in January 2015. My maximum weight was 120kg with a height of 173cm. My diet consisted almost entirely of processed foods fast foods sweets and extremely high calories. Sports? If the registration in the gym counts yes otherwise the sport was out of the way from the couch to the fridge . The photo was taken after one year and – 30kg. In this first year I ate mostly after the Paleo diet tracked no calories and I went to sports regularly (cardio and strength training). This photo was taken after 1 year 8 months and 2 weeks. After the 30kg decrease my weight had stagnated for 5 months from which I had learned a lot. I started to get into the topic of calorie tracking and lo and behold I had been eating. After I realized that it continued . News: As I have said many times I have gained more weight again which is why I am currently back in deficit. After Christmas (28.12) my weight was 77.7kg. Currently it is 75.0 (-2.7kg). Most of it is water and less stomach and intestinal contents. The goal is again <70kg. Overall should be 8-10kg down. . (Translated using Google translate) @creativeworldoffood #ladyboss #ladybosslifestyle #loseweight #losingweight #weightlossjourney #fatlossjourney #fattofit #weightlossgoals #strongisthenewskinny #transform #transformation #beforeandafter #transformationtuesday #fitness#fitnessgoals #fitnessjourney #fitspo #weightloss #weightlosstransformation #fatloss #healthandfitness #healthy #exercise #workout #progress #weightlossmotivation #bodytransformation



Source by ranargachterkig

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The new science of weight loss that actually works for the long term is about 3 …

8 Exercises to Blast Armpit Fat. That moment where you notice some fat or skin s…